Explore A New Journey
As Albert Einstein once said "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking"
In 2021, the world around us has changed and forced disruption in areas where we were quite content to be that little bit complacent.... and it has forced us to re-examine our thinking across facets of our lives that we simply took for granted. In healthcare we have encountered new challenges associated with ICU bed occupation, supply chain assurity, hygiene and cross-contamination protocols, necessitating rapid responsiveness of hospital leaders and the institution of new forward-planning measures.
Among the many emerging changes.... Hospital Waste Management is at the forefront.
Sometimes it takes a bold idea,
to redefine an industry.
At Daniels Health, our bold idea was to start with Safety and Infection Control. We don't mean that we add it into our mission statement as a nice little "token", we mean that everything we do - the innovation of safety engineered waste containment systems, our education and waste optimization strategies, our patented robotic washing technologies, and our tour de force operations, are all DRIVEN by safety and the pursuit of clinical outcomes.
Partnering with some of America's leading hospital brands including Stanford, Advent Health, Rush University, New York Presbyterian and Henry Ford, we turn typical healthcare waste management on its head by working within the hospital, and focusing on outcomes that are meaningful to our partners:
- Driving Needlestick Injury Reductions by 87%
- Eliminating infection control risk with touchless containers + robotic washing and sanitization
- Eliminating tens of thousands of plastic tonnes from disposable Sharps, Chemo and Pharma containers
- Reducing RMW and RCRA hazardous waste volumes through effective waste segregation programs
- Reducing EVS risk and labour in managing waste within a hospital by 35%
- Cost and waste volume reductions achieved through audits, reporting and KPI accountability
Each of these deliverables provides bottom line results AND delivers industry-leading standards of safety, infection control and waste optimization.
It achieves Hospital Waste Transformation.