Hospital Waste Management Solutions
Daniels clinically designed solutions have redefined safety and infection-control in hospital waste management. Partnering with leading medical institutions across the United States, we are passionate about bringing medical waste management into a modern era of safety, sustainability and cleanliness.
Serving over 7,000 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the US, Daniels Health has established itself as the leading provider of clinically integrated hospital waste solutions. While Daniels was founded as a sharps container and sharps container disposal company in the US in 2002, we have quickly evolved to become one of the most esteemed biomedical waste service companies in the United States, offering a full service schedule for Sharps, RMW, Pharmaceutical, Chemotherapy, RCRA Hazardous and USP 800 classified waste with a proven ability to protect frontline clinical staff and drive significant clinical and environmental outcomes.
We offer a suite of healthcare waste management solutions, but we approach hospital waste disposal differently than others. We don't just pick up at the back dock of your hospital, we work within the four walls to optimize safety, minimize infection control risk, streamline labor and cost management, and ensure that your facility achieves the optimum 'green rating' possible. Here's how our partnership drives results:
- Through KPI's, audits, and quarterly business reviews we hold ourselves accountable to program results
- Tracing waste volume data to a department level, we're able to adjust requirements based on current needs
- Our standardized containment systems for all healthcare waste streams enable streamlined education and segregation
- Through the elimination of disposable containers, we can drive purchasing cost reductions and reduce plastic to landfill
- Our national service footprint enables local service flexibility, rapid issue escalation and account management support