The Daniels Surgismart system introduces mobile sharps disposal safety in the Operating Room
The lack of safety and infection control products and processes in the healthcare waste industry amplifies infection risks to healthcare workers in what should be the "cleanest", most "hygienic" and "contamination free" place on earth - a hospital operating room.
It's time to think differently about Operating Room Sharps Disposal.
Daniels Surgismart is America's leading clinically designed containment solution for device and sharps disposal in the OR Designed as a mobile and hands-free container, the Surgismart is compatible with most laparocsopic instruments and DaVinci surgical arms, can be maneuvred to point-of-procedure for safe sharps deposition, and undergoes a sanitization process after each fill that achieves a decontamination level four times higher than the level prescribed by the CDC
OPTIMIZING EFFICIENT SURGICAL SHARPS DISPOSAL THROUGH:
- Touchless, foot-pedal operation
- A wide aperture for safe disposal of surgical sharps
- Zero cross-contamination with a floor-resistant design
- Leak-proof and tamper-proof containment with inbuilt safety locks
- Robotic sanitization to kill 10^6 bacterial loads after each fill
- Mobile positioning for point-of-procedure use