The Daniels Sharpsmart system introduces a new modern standard of Sharps waste management.
Daniels Sharpsmart, the world’s leading sharps disposal safety system, was the result of 5 years of R&D, clinical research and passion of our founder, Dan Daniels, to eliminate needlestick injuries. There is no sharps container in the United States today that rivals the Sharpsmart’s safety features, its clinical peer reviewed studies that prove needlestick injury reduction across years of research, or its global before-and-after safety and sustainability results. For 20 years, the Daniels Sharpsmart container has led the industry.
A standard sharps container typically requires multiple touches and encounters unnecessary risk both in needlestick disposal and assembly or movement. Through its hands-free design and clinically engineered safety features, sharps injury and cross contamination risk is eliminated with the Sharpsmart:
REDUCES NEEDLESTICK INJURY RISK VIA…
- Overfill protection, the containers’ inbuilt safety tray restricts overfilling
- Large aperture gravity-sensitive sharps disposal tray with anti-bounce design
- 100% inbuilt design, no additional plugs or cabinets that could inhibit safety
REDUCES INFECTION CONTROL RISK VIA…
- Hands-free disposal with zero container assembly
- Always elevated via interchangeable mounting and mobile accessories
- Robotic washing and sanitization eliminates microbial growth to a 106 log kill