Delivering results through a Customized Approach to Healthcare Waste Management
Daniels Health provides expertise within each facility we work with to train clinical and non-clinical staff, provide e-learning courses and educational resources, and empower cognitive behavioral change in the safe disposal and correct segregation of all healthcare waste streams.
Daniels Health has an ongoing commitment to educate staff within healthcare to ensure that together we achieve greater safety awareness and drive behavioral change in total healthcare waste management. Whether sharps disposal, medical waste, or the correct identification and segregation of pharmaceuticals and expired medications -Daniels guarantees compliance and best practice. At Daniels Health we employ a blended learning approach to education that accommodates multiple learning styles. Versatile and intuitive, our education platforms serve not only to impart knowledge but also to inspire conscious and actionable disciplines in day-to-day practice.
We understand that each person learns differently and no two healthcare settings are the same; our education solutions are designed to be interchangeable and customizable – delivering results through a tailored approach.
Daniels multi-faceted approach includes:
- Face-to-face training across all shifts
- Personal in-servicing at the individual unit level
- Posters and printed material to ensure correct behavior at point-of-disposal
- Self-paced eLearning modules
The Daniels Knowledge Center
With over 30 years experience in the healthcare industry, we've got some wisdom to share!
- Interesting Blog Articles
- Informative Research Papers
- Endless Educational Resources
Daniels Health Educational Posters
Downloadable and printable posters to keep your facility compliant
- Waste Segregation
- Hand Hygiene
- How to use your Sharpsmart correctly
- How NOT to dispose of your waste
- And Many more!
Did you know that anyone who is packaging or transporting waste within a healthcare facility is required to be certified for DOT RMW Training?
Participants who complete the course will:
- Be prepared to classify and name medical wastes
- Understand how to properly package, mark and label medical waste containers
- Complete proper shipping documentation for medical waste
- Meet Department of Transportation requirements for training
- Receive a certificate of completion if completed with a Daniels certified trainer