Safety isn’t restricted to Sharps Containers
Sharps penetrating medical waste bags, cross-contamination from spillage, infection risk, lifting injuries… the list goes on
We need to get back to the fact that we’re working in a clinical environment where staff and patient safety should be the number one priority. At Daniels, we have designed all of our containment systems – sharps, trace chemotherapy, regulated medical waste, pharmaceutical waste, to achieve the highest standard of safety, clinical design and efficiency in the industry. Hands-free access, smart security locks, beautiful clean design, robotic washing process to achieve 100% sanitization, clear color coding for effective segregation. Our staff, our products, and our healthcare waste management solutions are clinically focused to meet the unique needs of healthcare.
Our Radical Approach
Our Radical approach seeks to:
- Eliminate or significantly reduce red bag waste
- Eliminate needlestick injury risk with engineered sharps containment systems
- Eliminate the purchasing and assembly of single-use disposable containers
- Optimize costs through right-sized containers and accurate scheduling
- Minimize your risk exposure – It is our drivers and our trucks that will service your facility
- Make waste flow invisible and unobtrusive; minimizing disruption to patient care
- Be transparent (especially in our pricing) and make you happy!
Safety-Designed Medical Waste Systems
When a cardboard box for medical waste just won’t cut it in a beautiful patient environment!
When we sought out to change the way medical waste was managed in the United States, we started with ‘would we place a cardboard box full of waste in our home environment’. The answer was no, so why would this be acceptable for a patient room? Across all 50 states, Daniels provides the safest, most secure, and most clinically advanced sharps, pharmaceutical and medical waste containers for healthcare facilities, combatting issues commonly associated with medical waste disposal including medications theft, leaking, needlestick injuries and cross contamination.
Medismart, the future of medical waste management
Infection minimizing innovation for the collection of Regulated Medical Waste
The Daniels Medismart is the first regulated medical waste system to truly modernize RMW waste management. Reducing time and labor, preventing infection transfer, eliminating multi-handling of waste, preventing sharps injuries, and dramatically improving waste segregation, the Medismart ushers in a new era of safe point-of-use and cost-effective medical waste disposal.
How We Serve You
Across 6 countries, Daniels has become a brand name synonymous with healthcare innovation and service
In 37 years Daniels have become experts in delivering solutions for the niche requirements of healthcare. Today over 125,000 services are fulfilled annually across the United States by Daniels owned and operated fleet. From small practices to large medical facilities, our scalable business model ensures that every customer receives:
- Timely scheduled services with clear transparent communication
- Minimum disruption to patient care
- Safety and Security underpinning all biohazardous waste handling practices
- A positive and friendly customer experience
- Cost-effective customized solutions that guarantee efficiencies and maximize savings