When it comes to Medical Waste, we don’t talk trash!
We’re straight-forward and we won’t spin stories, we want to deliver a right-fit solution for every facility we work with.
At home my “trash” is deposited into a slimline stainless steel bin in the corner of my kitchen. It ticks the box of aesthetics, it ticks the box of being leakproof, and, with its inbuilt movement sensor it ticks the box of being hygiene friendly and hands-free. How is it that our household bins for regular trash are more hygienic, more contamination-resistant, and more leakproof than the containment choice of many US healthcare facilities for biohazardous medical waste – a cardboard box?! With our twenty first century understanding of infection risk and contamination, this solution is simply not acceptable. We need to get smarter with the safe containment of sharps, regulated medical waste and potentially infectious substances.
Medismart, the future of medical waste management
Infection minimizing innovation for the collection of Regulated Medical Waste
The Daniels Medismart is the first regulated medical waste system to truly modernize RMW waste management. Reducing time and labor, preventing infection transfer, eliminating multi-handling of waste, preventing sharps injuries, and dramatically improving waste segregation, the Medismart ushers in a new era of safe point-of-use and cost-effective medical waste disposal.
Our Radical Approach
Our Radical approach seeks to:
- Eliminate or significantly reduce red bag waste
- Eliminate needlestick injury risk with engineered sharps containment systems
- Eliminate the purchasing and assembly of single-use disposable containers
- Optimize costs through right-sized containers and accurate scheduling
- Minimize your risk exposure – It is our drivers and our trucks that will service your facility
- Make waste flow invisible and unobtrusive; minimizing disruption to patient care
- Be transparent (especially in our pricing) and make you happy!
Clinically Engineered containers for all waste streams
With clear labeling, safe operating instructions, and distinct colors to distinguish
waste streams, Daniels has become recognized as a leading expert in healthcare waste
containment innovation and compliance. Daniels offers clinically engineered products
for the safe handling of all healthcare waste streams including RMW, pharmaceutical
and expired medications, chemotherapy waste, hazardous and clinical sharps.
Download our ‘in a snapshot’ 2-pager of the Daniels clinical range.
How We Serve You
Across 6 countries, Daniels has become a brand name synonymous with healthcare innovation and service
In 34 years Daniels have become experts in delivering solutions for the niche requirements of healthcare. Today over 125,000 services are fulfilled annually across the United States by Daniels owned and operated fleet. From small practices to large medical facilities, our scalable business model ensures that every customer receives:
- Timely scheduled services with clear transparent communication
- Minimum disruption to patient care
- Safety and Security underpinning all biohazardous waste handling practices
- A positive and friendly customer experience
- Cost-effective customized solutions that guarantee efficiencies and maximize savings