Boxes are SO out, Safe containers are SO in!
The new “little black dress” of medical waste is safe clinically designed containers
Whether you’re in Nashville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Knoxville, or Memphis, there is simply no valid excuse to be using a cardboard box for medical waste – it is not safe for staff or patients. Infectious wastes present a contamination risk, and leakage is common for cardboard boxes and unsealed containers, there is a new way! Daniels safety containers for medical waste, chemotherapy waste, pharmaceutical waste and medical sharps are designed with clinicians to ensure they capture the needs of healthcare environments. Speak to Daniels about the future of medical waste management.
Medismart, the future of medical waste management
Infection minimizing innovation for the collection of Regulated Medical Waste
The Daniels Medismart is the first regulated medical waste system to truly modernize RMW waste management. Reducing time and labor, preventing infection transfer, eliminating multi-handling of waste, preventing sharps injuries, and dramatically improving waste segregation, the Medismart ushers in a new era of safe point-of-use and cost-effective medical waste disposal.
Daniels Industry-Leading Chemosmart
33% Reduction in Waste Volumes & Associated Costs
In every disposable container, approximately 33% of the total volume of the container when full is plastic from the container itself! With Chemosmart this means you will:
1. No longer be sending 33% of each container’s plastic volume unnecessarily to landfill
2. No longer pay for disposal of 33% of volume additional to the chemotherapy wastes generated.
3. No longer pay for plastic liners, outer packaging, procurement or container disposal costs
4. No longer have risks associated with spills, cross-contamination or penetration. Containers designed by clinicians with industry-leading safety and security features.
Daniels Education Services
Partnering to improve safety, segregation and cost optimization
Daniels employs a blended learning approach to education that accommodates multiple learning styles. Versatile and intuitive, our education platforms serve not only to impart knowledge, but also to inspire conscious and actionable disciplines in day-to-day practices. Through education posters, one-on-one training, e-learning modules and group education, we impart our expertise in healthcare waste management to help you reduce your costs and minimize environmental impact.
How We Serve You
Across 6 countries, Daniels has become a brand name synonymous with healthcare innovation and service
In 34 years Daniels have become experts in delivering solutions for the niche requirements of healthcare. Today over 125,000 services are fulfilled annually across the United States by Daniels owned and operated fleet. From small practices to large medical facilities, our scalable business model ensures that every customer receives:
- Timely scheduled services with clear transparent communication
- Minimum disruption to patient care
- Safety and Security underpinning all biohazardous waste handling practices
- A positive and friendly customer experience
- Cost-effective customized solutions that guarantee efficiencies and maximize savings