Providing Illinois clinicians with modern medical waste management solutions.
With over 30 years of experience improving safety for those handling medical waste - we've got this.
Daniels Health provides unique healthcare waste containment systems that not only protect, but help lower your overall cost of ownership. We believe, and have proven with multiple case studies, that with a few changes in container types, placement and education, facilities will see an increase in staff safety and decrease in biohazardous waste management costs. Through our clinically-designed containers and regulated medical waste disposal services, we can provide:
- Biomedical Waste Pickups on a frequency that suits your facility's needs
- Consolidated waste program for all waste streams
- Sharps disposal containers and Biohazardous waste bins designed for clinical environments
- An integrated waste segregation program for hazardous and non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste
- Solutions for Trace and bulk chemotherapy waste and USP800 waste handling
- Simple and adoptable compliance, education and waste segregation plan for your facility
- Consistency of driver, manifesting and pricing. We do not broker out your waste to another company!
- Local and specialized customer service support
Are you looking for a sharps disposal container or medical waste bin? Or a regulated medical waste pickup for a one-time or ongoing basis? Or advice on the best approach to handle pharmaceuticals or other high risk waste streams? Talk to one of our expert team today, we would be happy to provide you with pricing or advice to steer you in the right direction!