Welcome to Our New Home
We are excited to share with you the project we have been working on for many months – the new digital home of Daniels Health USA.
The re-imagination of our virtual brand identity has been an incredible journey for all, one of translating our inner dialogue and DNA into a public-facing digital experience. How can we communicate adequately the uniqueness, purpose and passion of Daniels Health?
- We are about the healthcare worker, cultivating safer clinical environments through better medical waste management to support the vital work they do.
- We are about relationships and delivering service excellence through longstanding trusted partnerships. We still partner with the very first customer we signed in every country in which we operate.
- We are about safety. We are the only company in the world that has created a safety-engineered sharps container, and we have pushed standards worldwide for higher safety benchmarks for medical waste management.
- We are about sustainability, driving CO2 emission reductions and more environmentally responsible practices through our innovative products and services.
- We are about innovation, developing medical waste and sharps container solutions that answer the challenges of tomorrow.
- We are about vision, purpose and legacy. Here in North America we are still privately owned by CEO and founder Dan Daniels – a man who emphatically instills into the business every day the driving reason we exist.
It is an understatement to say that we are shouting-from-the-rooftops proud of everything this company stands for, the customers we serve, and the people who work with us every day to share our vision of making healthcare safer.
In 31 years we have witnessed many trends – new technology, new competitors in the market, and the commoditization of some of the ideals to which we hold resolute. In all that time, though we have made some progress, we have not witnessed an industry-wide reduction of needlestick injuries and the avoidable risks that face healthcare workers every day. Our vision, our mission, and our WHY is still as poignantly relevant today as it was in 1986 when we set out to develop a sharps container that would eliminate HIV contraction from needlestick injuries.
In the broadest sense, we feel that our new website represents us and our vision better than we have ever been able to articulate. Our brand is personified by our staff and family members that are featured across the site in photographs, our case studies that solidify the ‘beyond-the-call-of-duty’ approach our team deliver to our customers to achieve our partnership goals, our products and innovation sections which show just how much we have grown as a business since we first set out, our Knowledge Center shares our 31 years of collective experience, and our ‘About Us’ pages that beautifully story-tell what we’re all about.
- We are proud of the mission we have and the opportunity to impact healthcare outcomes on a large-scale.
- We are thankful for the people and organizations who have believed in us, even when all we had was two staff, a little minivan, and a whole lot of vision and not a whole lot of capability!
- We are very aware that we’re not quite perfect, but the impossible dream is always worth the bumps along the journey.
- We are excited about the future and the opportunities that exist to “TRANSFORM” current practices through a new way of thinking.
- We are immensely proud that in 31 years we have not deviated from our core vision, and we hope this new website accurately reflects this.
Thank you for partnering with us on our journey. In the words of our CEO, we believe the best is yet to come.