Optimize Space in Your Facility to Reduce Hazards and Improve Patient Care
Efficient container placement optimizes hospital space, drives productivity, and reduces infection control risk.
The design of a clinical room significantly impacts patient care. Efficient use of space enables staff to effectively care for patients.
To ensure effective patient care, a clinical room should:
1. Create a comfortable and calming environment for patients.
2. Have space for caregivers to move around as needed.
How can your waste management system create space efficiency?
Patient rooms, especially in older facilities, are often small and can easily become overcrowded with medical equipment. The placement of waste containers is an important consideration for space optimization. To ensure safety and minimize cross-contamination, it is essential that waste containers never touch the ground. How do you make it all fit while prioritizing patient comfort, clinical effectiveness, and safety for all involved? It starts with an adaptable container system that can work in any space.
Daniels container placement helps space optimization:
- Universal wall mounts are designed to seamlessly manage the staging and transfer of containers within patient rooms
- Container transporters support space utilization at a dock level, minimizing EVS labor, and loading time
- Custom fixtures securely hold containers suspended in place, eliminating ground cross-contamination, and helping to maximize floor-space
The ability to maneuver multiple medical waste containers of different waste streams is simplified by the Daniels system. With space at a premium, the movement of waste from soiled utility rooms, patient areas, and the loading dock minimizes dependency on shared access elevators and patient areas.