The Sharpsmart system introduces a new modern standard for sharps waste management.
The world’s leading sharps container, Sharpsmart, was the result of years of research and development and founder Dan Daniels’ passion for eliminating needlestick injuries. There’s no sharps container in the United States that rivals Sharpsmart’s safety features, with its peer-reviewed studies proving the reduction of needlestick injuries, or its results.
For more than 20 years, the Daniels Sharpsmart container has led the healthcare industry.
The Daniels Sharpsmart container eliminates supply chain challenges associated with disposable sharps containers. Standard sharps containers typically require multiple touches and pose unnecessary risks with needlestick assembly and disposal. Sharpsmart’s hands-free design and safety features eliminate sharps injuries and cross-contamination risks in all healthcare settings.
REDUCES NEEDLESTICK INJURY RISK:
- Overfill protection—the containers’ inbuilt safety tray restricts overfilling
- Large aperture gravity-sensitive sharps disposal tray with anti-bounce design
- 100% inbuilt design, no additional plugs or cabinets that could inhibit safety
REDUCES INFECTION CONTROL RISK:
- Hands-free disposal with zero container assembly
- Always elevated via interchangeable mounting and mobile accessories
- Robotic washing and sanitization eliminates microbial growth to a 106 log kill