The Daniels Medismart system introduces a new cleanliness-driven standard of medical waste disposal
The lack of infection control products and processes in the healthcare waste industry amplifies infection risks to healthcare workers in what should be the "cleanest", most "hygienic" and "contamination free" place on earth - a patient-care and healing environment.
It’s time to think differently about Regulated Medical Waste.
Daniels Medismart is America’s leading clinically designed containment solution for Regulated Medical Waste disposal. Designed as a bagless and hands-free container, the Medismart requires no manual touch or assembly, and undergoes a sanitization process after each fill that achieves a decontamination level four times higher than the level prescribed by the CDC.
REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION RISK BY...
- Touchless. Contactless. Foot pedal Operated
- Fully sealed once full No cardboard boxes, bag retrieval or assembly
- Zero cross-contamination with “floor-resistant” design
- Leakproof and tamper-proof with inbuilt safety locks
- Robotically sanitized to 106 bacterial load kill after each fill
- Mobile segregation of sharp and non-sharp medical waste at patient bedside with mobile trolley design